Recently, not only has there been a push towards longer-lasting clothing for reasons of environmental preservation, but demand has also increased due to practical reasons, a mentality referred to as buy-it-for-life. We do everything in our power to provide you with highest quality durable clothing. Here, you can learn how to take care proper for your clothes to make them last a long time, and still look like new.
If you are able to, please also consider using environmentally safe detergents to help our planet.
Wool and linen knitwear
1. The best way to wash your knitwear at home, be it wool or linen, is by hand in warm water. The temperature must be between 30°C and 40°C (80-104°F). Never rub or twist your knitwear. If your washing machine allows it, you can use it wash your clothing. It needs to have a special delicate cycle setting (at 30-40°C).
2. Use detergents that soften the water for best results. Never use bleach or bleach-containing detergents on wool or linen.
3. Dry your clothing in a straightened form on top of a towel.
4. Iron your knitwear at maximum steam. Only follow the direction of the loop when ironing.
1. You can wash them in the washing machine at up to 40°C (but not higher), using a mild detergent. Never use bleach or bleach-containing detergents on linen.
2. When drying your linen clothing, make sure they are in a straightened form.
3. When ironing your linen clothes, make sure they are slightly damp for best results. Do not exceed 200°C and use high steam.
Finally, you can take your products to a dry cleaner for best results. It is particularly recommended you do so for large and heavy products.
The first times you wash your wool and linen items, they may shrink a little. This is normal.
As always, separate your clothes by color, and never wash white clothes together with colored clothes.
We hope that with these tips your clothes will serve you a very long time. In case of any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.